Trinity has created opportunities for you to teach your children to give. This example starts at home and makes a life-long impression on our youth! Talk about what you give and why. Give your children dollars and coins on Wednesdays and Sundays and let them be hands-on givers.
At BOLD we collect “spare change” each week to raise the necessary funds for the Stop Hunger Now meal packing event in April. Together our congregation must bring in $3,000 before our packing day. Each week bring your “spare change” to BOLD and help us reach our goal.
At ROC on Sunday mornings, each of our classes has chosen a charity to support. Here is the list for this year:
- Two-year olds: Donegal Power Packs
- Three-year olds: Humane League
- Fours and Fives: Raven Ridge Wildlife Center
- Kindergarten: Operation Christmas Child
- First Grade: Operation Christmas Child
- Second and Third Grades: Operations Christmas Child/Donegal Power Packs
- Fourth and Fifth Grade: World Wildlife Fund
- Jr. High: Ronald McDonald House
- Sr. High: Water Street Rescue Mission
Thank you for teaching the next generation to give – together we can make a huge impact on the needs in our world!