Group Ministries Are…
- Groups that meet and pray with/for the members and encourage each other and are committed to growing spiritually with one another.
- Groups that use scripture, a current book, DVD, or some other resource to guide their conversation and devotions.
- Groups that have a common interest, such as camping, book study, craft, etc.
- Groups that meet weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Groups choose an outreach or social cause to support.
If you are interested in any of our Groups, please contact Pastor Matt in the church office.
Small Groups Fall 2015/Spring 2016
Women’s Bible Study– This wonderful group of women meet Thursday mornings (except holidays) from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room 209 for bible study and fellowship. Contact Linda Spiridigliozzi.
Mom’s Group- This group of moms meets on the 1st and 3rd Friday mornings of the month at 9:30 a.m. for support, companionship, and Bible Study. Childcare is provided for a nominal fee. Contact Jessica Good.
Comfort Stitchers – This collection of busy hands meets the first Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. and/or 6:00 p.m. to knit or crochet prayer shawls, prayer mantels, baptismal blankets and much more for our community. This ministry is focused on service to our neighbors and service to one another. Contact Jessica Johnston.
Trinity Travelers– Love the outdoors? This camping group plans four different camping trips throughout the summer for a weekend at one of the State Parks. All types of campers are welcomed. Contact Tony and Molly Johndro.
Seasoned Men- Meet up with other “seasoned” men from Trinity for lunch every Tuesday at Gus’s restaurant at 11:30 a.m.
Prayer Warriors- Join us as we take to the Lord any concerns that you or a member of your family or friend might have. Contact Jan Rockel.
Trinity Quilters- Meet every Thursday at the church at 9:00 a.m. to work together on hand quilting. No experience necessary. Contact Carol Miller.
See posted SMALL GROUP ACTIVITIES HERE.