Share Your Talents at Trinity
At Trinity, we praise and celebrate together in a variety of musical ways.
- Adult Choir: This group provides musical leadership to the Sunday 9:45 a.m. Traditional Service from September through May. Rehearsals during those months are held Thursday evenings at 7:30 p.m. All are welcome to join us! Contact Tara Beitzel for more information.
- Children’s Choir: Our children in Kindergarten through 5th grades provide special musical performances during various worship services throughout the school year. This group rehearses at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday evenings before our BOLD youth program. Contact Christa Schimitsch for more information.
- Youth Choir: Our youth in grades 6th though 12th provide special musical performances during various worship services throughout the school year. This group rehearses Sunday mornings at 9:15 a.m. Contact Christa Schimitsch for more information.
- Bell Choir: This choir includes participants of all ages that are able to read music. Rehearsals are held Thursday evenings at 6:30 p.m. Contact Bill Troutman for more information.
- Festival Choir: For those who wish to sing, but can’t commit to a weekly schedule, our Festival Choir share their vocal talents during special worship events throughout the year; primarily our Palm Sunday and Christmas Cantatas. All are welcome! Rehearsals are held seasonally. Contact Tara Beitzel for more information.
- Praise Band: This group of talented musicians lead our “contemporary” worship services each Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Contact Pastor Mike for more information.
- Orchestral Cantatas: Trinity celebrates the Easter and Christmas seasons with two special Cantatas held on Palm Sunday and a Sunday before Christmas Eve. These cantatas are led by a full orchestra and feature our Festival Choir and youth ballet dancers. Contact Tara Beitzel for more information.
- Children’s Choir Camp Musical: Children in Kindergarten through 5th grades are invited to participate in our annual Children’s Choir Camp. The camp is typically held the first week of August from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Throughout the week the children will practice this year’s musical, and then share their accomplishments with the congregation on the following Sunday during two special worship times at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. Contact Gretchen Enterline for more information.
Music in Worship News:
If there are any news announcements pertaining to music at worship, those will appear below.