A Variety of Worship Styles and Times to Suit Your Needs
All of Trinity’s worship services follow a traditional order of Christian worship including confession and forgiveness, communion, songs, prayers, scripture and sermon.
Wednesday Morning Worship:
- 11:30 a.m. – Quiet service with Holy Communion in the sanctuary.
Sunday Morning Worship Schedule:
- 8:30 a.m. – Band-led worship with Communion; watch this service Live Streamed
- 9:30 a.m. – Traditional worship with Communion (pipe organ, choirs); watch this service Live Streamed
- 10:45 a.m. – Band-led worship with Communion
Please see the Live Stream links above for recorded worship services!
Christmas Eve Services:
Trinity offers five worship services on Christmas Eve! Choose the one that suits your family schedule the best. All worship services include candlelight. Everyone is welcome!
- 3:00 p.m. – Traditional Service with Holy Communion
- 5:30 p.m. – Service for Families with Small Children
- 7:00 p.m. – Traditional Family Service
- 9:00 p.m. – Traditional Service with Holy Communion and Special Music
- 11:00 p.m. – Traditional “Midnight Mass” with Holy Communion
Join us Wednesday mornings at 11:30 a.m. for a brief time of readings, prayer, reflection and communion. Our main Lenten worship is held Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. which includes aspects of a regular service. The services are followed by a time for fellowship.
Holy Week Worship Schedule:
- Palm Sunday follows the regular Sunday schedule above. Children are invited to process with palms at all services.
- Maundy Thursday traditional worship will take place in the sanctuary at 7pm. A fellowship meal precedes worship at 5:45pm.
- Good Friday services are held at 7pm. Join us for “Stations of the Cross.”
- Easter Sunday follows the normal Sunday worship schedule with services at 8:30, 9:45, and 11am.
If there are any special news announcements pertaining to worship, those will appear below.